Liquor licensing is managed by Queenstown Lakes District Council and covers:
- All aspects of liquor law.
- Duty managers certificates.
- Liquor licensing courses.
- Licenses for venues.
- Complaints about a venue’s license or operating conditions.
In this section you'll find everything you need about the sale of liquor in the Queenstown Lakes District.
Contact the Liquor Licensing Inspector
Contact the Liquor Licensing Inspector to discuss anything relating to the sale of liquor, phone 03 450 0300 (Queenstown) or 03 443 0006 (Wanaka).
- Environmental Health
- Liquor Licensing
- Dogs / Animal Control
- Application Forms & Guidance